HPLed II white, S4
Skapa ett konto för att se priser och produktval.
Ge nytt liv till din Source Four och ändra den till en effektiv led-profilspotlight med detta Retrofit från Lites. 3000K eller 5600K.
HPLED Engine module to to fit and power ETC S4 ellipsoidal.
Give new life to your Source Four and change it into an efficient led profile spotlight.
- Easy maintenance (remove the glass spotlight and insert the unit by screwing in the three screws. Required time: 5/7 minutes )
- Light quality (consistent light, high colour rendering CRI >90, constant colour temperature, luminous flux equivalent to a 750w halogen lamp, flicker free, no adjustment required, sharp and focused outlines without aberrations, compatible with ETC optics)
- Consumption – electrical connection (low consumption, maximum power consumption 170W, electrical connection by means of neutrik connectors with the possibility of powering various projectors on the same line)
- Dimming (Power supply directly connected to the network 110/240 V~, dimming control through the 8 or 16 bits DMX control, adjustment of the reaction times, quick reaction, dimming curves, always with a uniform and smooth operation, without jumps even at the lower light level, RDM control)
- Heat (drastic temperature reduction of the projector unit resulting in savings for air-conditioning; possibility of using gobos printed on acetate sheets)
- Maintenance (savings for lamps replacement, lamp average life 300/500 hours, depending on the model, Led life 50,000 hours, as estimated by the manufacturer)
- Noise (efficient and silent cooling, with possibility to adjust the fan speed)
- Protections (inner active control system which adjusts the operation of the unit by controlling the temperature thus protecting it in any situation)
- Versions (a complete range with a variety of versions in order to meet all needs, available with 3000°k, 4000°k, 5600°k white light, white variable from 3000° to 5700°k, coloured RGBWA, red, green, blue, white, amber)
- Cheap (cost-effective PROFESSIONAL solution which allows to recycle the existing frames using the same fly cases)
- Made in Italy (made and assembled in Italy using reliable and high quality components)