MZU 256 D, ZOOM PROFILE SPOTLIGHT, electr. ballast
Skapa ett konto för att se priser och produktval.
NIETHAMMER MZU 256 D, zoom – profile spotlight with condenser optics, 6 – 17°, 2,500 W, quiet fan, electr. ballast
MZU 256 D, elektronisk ballast
Zoom profile spotlight with condenser, Low Noise Fan
6 – 17°
|Beam angle / zoom||adjustable from 6 to 17°|
|Axial luminous intensity||4.200.000 cd at 6°
550.000 cd at 17°
|Reflector||Dichroic cold light glass reflector|
|Socket||G 38 for HMI 2.500 W|
(A x B xC)
|1.410 x 380 x 700 mm|
- High-performance optics with 2-lens condenser optics
- Zoom optics with two polished plano-convex lenses with broadband anti-reflective coating
- Aspheric condenser lens anti-reflective
- Polished spherical intermediate lens
- Forced ventilation with low-noise axial fan to extend the service life of the lamp
- Fixed quadruple aperture sliders and removable iris diaphragm
- Soft focus kit as an option on the tube lens mount
- Completely even light distribution with absolutely precise slit imaging quality of the diaphragm sliders and the projections to be imaged
- Focus and zoom lens control knobs easily adjustable and lockable to operate from one side. Attached to one side to prevent reaching around (risk of injury).
- Control unit with quadruple aperture slider (optionally 8-fold) and projection slot for gobos size A
- Optional gobo holder with heat-insulated handle
- Quadruple shutter slides with heat-insulated handles stored in 4 levels, with the possibility of pushing in all shutter slides at the same time.
- Possibility of twisting the lamp housing in relation to the headlight tube endlessly 360° without tools, can be locked in 9 positions.
- Easy lamp replacement without tools
- Compact headlight housing made of thin-walled sheet steel
- Triple slot for filter frames according to DIN 15560 (275 x 275 mm)
- All metallic parts are protected against corrosion
- All adjustment and handle elements are made of heat-insulating material
- Gobo holder size A + / – 42° rotatable in addition to the lamp housing
- Shutter slider + / – 42° rotatable in addition to the lamp housing