HPLed II T 3000-5700K, S4
Skapa ett konto för att se priser och produktval.
Ge nytt liv till din Source Four och ändra den till en effektiv led-profilspotlight med detta Retrofit från Lites. HPLed II T. Variabel 3000K-5700K.
Give new life to your Source Four and change it into an efficient led profile spotlight
- Easy maintenance (remove the glass spotlight and insert the unit by screwing in the three screws. Required time: 5/7 minutes )
- Light quality (consistent light, high colour rendering CRI >90, constant colour temperature, luminous flux equivalent to a 750w halogen lamp, flicker free, no adjustment required, sharp and focused outlines without aberrations, compatible with ETC optics)
- Consumption – electrical connection (low consumption, maximum power consumption 170W, electrical connection by means of neutrik connectors with the possibility of powering various projectors on the same line)
- Dimming (Power supply directly connected to the network 110/240 V~, dimming control through the 8 or 16 bits DMX control, adjustment of the reaction times, quick reaction, dimming curves, always with a uniform and smooth operation, without jumps even at the lower light level, RDM control)
- Heat (drastic temperature reduction of the projector unit resulting in savings for air-conditioning; possibility of using gobos printed on acetate sheets)
- Maintenance (savings for lamps replacement, lamp average life 300/500 hours, depending on the model, Led life 50,000 hours, as estimated by the manufacturer)
- Noise (efficient and silent cooling, with possibility to adjust the fan speed)
- Protections (inner active control system which adjusts the operation of the unit by controlling the temperature thus protecting it in any situation)
- Versions (a complete range with a variety of versions in order to meet all needs, available with 3000°k, 4000°k, 5600°k white light, white variable from 3000° to 5700°k, coloured RGBWA, red, green, blue, white, amber)
- Cheap (cost-effective PROFESSIONAL solution which allows to recycle the existing frames using the same fly cases)
- Made in Italy (made and assembled in Italy using reliable and high quality components)